After the trip from St.Petersburg to France, coming to Singapore seemed a pretty easy (12h). I slept 3 hours on the flight as Evgueni set-up a nice mock-bed across 3 seats (we had a spare one). I managed to catch some zzzz's inbetween other peoples' snores, coughs and other bodily noises (ahh the joys). Evgueni managed to sleep about 3 minutes*.
The food was good except breakfast which I ate anyway, much to my demise. The following 30 hours (my first 30 hours in Singapore) I was housebound with food poisoning. Fortunately, I only felt the more serious symptoms once we landed and I made it home to wait it out in private. Since then, I've already eaten a lot and am enjoying the swimming pool outside our posh condo.
Evgueni's started classes already (went straight from the airport basically!) *Evgueni managed to stay awake for most of the classes he had that day. Yes, he went to all of them!!
We've been to some local markets, eaten the local hawker stand food (yum) and even went grocery shopping. I found Peanut butter!! I will be getting my fix!
We will probably eat dinners out as it is pretty affordable (Lunch for 2 including drinks: 3.50 euros) duh!!!!
We also got our new sim's cards. And my new cell number is so easy, I should be able to memorize this one!! :D
Okay guys, sorry for the short note, but I'll write more and in more detail soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment