We're just about finished our stay here in Singapore, we have 2 weeks left. We've started sorting our shipping, packing and all that jazz. We've also changed and narrowed down our "Asia Travel Itinerary". Instead of going to China, Laos, Vietnam etc. We're going to Cambodia, Thailand and Japan. Followed by a trip to Canada. Japan is a bit more expensive than China so we've have to cut our trip short. Probably by a week. Which means we'll arrive in Canada about a week earlier than originally planned. And so all-in-all, we'll be there for almost an entire month.
China is out for many reasons. There was the recent earthquake in the Southwest. Shame! There are a few viruses going around which have not yet been identified and we can't jeopardize our reentry into Canada nor our health for that matter. We'll also be hitting the Olympics crowd and the inflated costs associated with that. Blah blah blah. We'd be making too many concessions on our ideal China trip.
I'm actually really happy about the lengthened stay in Canada. The closer we get to arriving in Canada, the more I miss it!!! (I've sort-of supressed my "missing" to make it easier on myself... but if you ask Evgueni, I haven't supressed anything!! haha!) :P
We'll be in Montreal for the last weekend in Canada and head back to France on Aug.24 to start the next semester.
No comments:
Post a Comment